Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was glorious out, and I had some free time to go to the Arboretum.  The redbuds were breathtaking!  And I had a chance to use the tutorial from Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers class to create frames around my images.  Fun!

After trudging around the Arboretum for an hour, I stopped at the library briefly and ended up locking the keys in my car!  It was only a mile walk home, where I leashed Skyler and called my friend and hiked back to the library to further enjoy the day with my canine companion and walking buddy.  (Today I'm a little tired!)

I also wanted to share a recipe that my daughter pinned  from Pinterest.  It's a bedtime smoothie that is delicious and seems to help both of us sleep better!  It was pinned from this site,  Tart cherry juice is expensive but well worth it!  We double the recipe each night, but instead of adding the cup of soy milk for 2 smoothies, we substitute 1/4 cup of rice milk, since we like it better.
THE SLEEP DOCTOR'S SLEEP SLIM SMOOTHIE (From Dr. Oz) Helps you get to sleep AND keeps your metabolism running all night.Sweet dreams and happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!