Monday, November 10, 2014

Engagement Photo shoot

 A couple of months ago, our son proposed to his girlfriend, and we are thrilled to be able to look forward to another wedding in the family! I think I blogged a couple of years ago when our daughter got engaged, and I was able to take their photos.  So I was excited to be able to find another gorgeous autumn day to take Jordan and Cindy out to do engagement photos.
We divided our time between a lake near their house, which is where he proposed to her, and the Arboretum.  Here's the lake at sunset.
 Since it was a weekend in October, it was hard to find a spot at the Arboretum where there weren't crowds of people everywhere.  Fortunately, we found this lovely, leaf-strewn path.
 Their wedding is next October, and I think it will be really fun to be the mother of the groom this time around!



So much excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!