Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Treasure in my Mailbox

On Monday I found all these treasures in my mailbox!  They were sent to me by Ramona, "The Paper Princess" at Create With Joy.  I won a bloghop contest that she sponsored, and she sent me all these wonderful goodies!  Thanks, Ramona -- you'll be getting an official "snail mail" thank you from me soon! 
And here's some ATC's I made with my new toys.  I tried THREE TIMES to get them to load horizontally onto this blog -- sorry!  I will figure this dilemma out someday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,

    Love your new toys, and you did a great job creating the ATC's. Very nice.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kate,

    Thank you so much for your lovely thank you note and the beautiful ATC you sent me. I am SO happy that you are enjoying your goodies and putting them to good use! I love the ATCs you created here - they are so joyful! If you would like to swap with others, let me know - I can hook you up with a few good online groups!

    About your photo problem (it posting sideways) - I don't know exactly why that happenes, but it happens to me too, and here is the workaround I have found.

    When this occurs, save yourself a copy of the original, then "rotate" the image 4 times (so it is back to its original place). Then try uploading the new image. For whatever reason, that seems to do the trick when it happens to me!

    I thought I had already done so, but I am also signing up to follow your blog!

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs
    Ramona :-)
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!