Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Springtime Walk

Earlier this week I was out with my camera and a little extra time on my hands (a rare commodity indeed), so I stopped and took a walk at a nearby forest preserve.  I'm always fascinated by the tiny, beautiful blooms that appear in the spring, almost magically through the carpet of dry leaves.  Here's a trillium in bloom as well as one I don't know.  I added a little Photoshop magic to enhance their beauty:

I also just found out that I won a free class from Alisa Burke!  She is doing a class called "Watercolor Bliss", and I was one of three lucky individuals to win a spot in the class.  Check out her blog to see how wonderfully talented she is. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - what beautiful photos! I love the trillium and the other almost looks like "wild phlox"? Oh...and a buttercup! Oh yes, I know that one. So pretty though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!