Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Calendar!

It's always a treat to look at the latest offerings from my blogger friends.  I'm usually so inspired by what others are doing.  One of the artists I follow has a gift for capturing the beauty of nature in her sketchbook -- and then she posts her pages and I'm always in awe.  Her name is Pam Johnson Brickell, and you can find her blog here.  (I'm also a little jealous because she lives in South Carolina where the winters aren't brutal and she can enjoy the outdoors year-round.)  ANYWAY, she created a 2012 calendar and had a giveaway on her blog, and I won it!  It came in the mail yesterday and it was a little like early Christmas.  Every page had me oohing and aahing -- I already have a place in mind to hang it -- right outside of my studio where everyone in the family can admire it.

Here's a couple of pages from it:

Aren't they just magnificent?  I think she is going to be making more and selling them, so be sure to check her blog for details!  I think they would be just the best gifts for nature lovers!!

Thank you, Pam!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kate! Thank you for your kind words and excitement about the calendar! And, yes, there is a lot of interest so I'm working feverishly to make one for sale through Lulu.com.

    I'm smiling with your delight! Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and artful New Year! I always look forward to seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!