Up until a week ago I still had our evergreen wreath on the front door, and it was definitely time for a change. I found this wreath on Pinterest and decided to try to make it.
I first gathered my supplies: a coat hanger, some fabric scraps and my rotary cutter.
It took a lot of scraps and a lot of tying.
I finally finished and I like the result, but I think the one on Pinterest is a little fuller. Maybe I should have only knotted the fabric strips with single knots.
But it's on the front door and looks a lot better than Christmas greenery. Of course, now that Valentine's Day is over, it's time to start thinking about another project for the front door. I'll have to search Pinterest for some spring/Easter wreaths!