Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ten Truths About Me

Once again I'm a little behind in Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers class.  A week ago Kim encouraged us to think about ten things that we would like to share about ourselves.  And then to find a picture that might summarize who we are.  Here's the picture I chose, because I think if I were a flower, I would be a sunflower.  (See #1 below)


1)    I’m solar powered – I LOVE sunny days, but cloudy days exhaust me.
2)   I could easily become a vegetarian, but don’t ever try to make me give up chocolate or potato chips.
3)   The best part of my life has always been (and continues to be) – being a mom.
4)   I work best when there is music playing in the background.  Most any kind will do.
5)   The local library is one of my favorite places.  So many great resources!
6)   Three years ago my husband and I went to Italy for ten days.  I learned Italian (from library cds of course) so I could communicate.  I really, really, really want to go back!
7)   I never want to stop learning.  E-courses, workshops and conferences are so energizing and exciting
8)   One of the best things about morning is having a hot cup of coffee (brewed by my kind husband) with flavored creamer and sitting in my studio with my journal and an inspiring book.
9)   I LOVE to walk outside, sometimes with my camera, most of the time with our dog Skyler.
10)    I wish I lived closer to the ocean.  I don’t think I could ever tire of the sound of the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!