Thursday, December 31, 2009

New project for 2010

One of my favorite blogs that I follow is "Art du Jour" by Martha Lever. She blogs every single day, and most of the time she posts these beautiful journal pages that are a combination of collage, her own artwork, lettering, etc. SO . . . I have been inspired enough that I am going to TRY to create a journal page every day -- or at least 4-5 per week. My goal is not to blog about every one -- just to make sure I'm keeping the creative juices going every day.

So here is my first -- in preparation for the new year!

New Year's Blessings to Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate!! Thank you so much for you sweet comment and for mentioning me today! This is a wonderful page! I love the background. Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! I found you through Martha's blog and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed your journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Martha's blog too. That is where I found you. Your journal page is beautiful. This is such a great idea to do for the New Year. Oh, and I love your quotes on your sidebar too.

    Nice to meet you,
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!