Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hard Week

Waiting is hard.  And I'm trying to wait for a situation to resolve itself, and it's not happening.  There is not a yes or a no -- just wait.  It's not life-or-death, just something that I've been wanting for awhile that's still in limbo.  And although God is showing up all over the place in the waiting, I'm not exactly responding with a trusting, peaceful outlook.  (Inside I feel like a 2-year-old throwing a tantrum -- there, I said it.)

This morning I read Psalm 31 in The Message, and when I got to the last verse, I knew I needed to take it to heart.  So this is it:
God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Yes waiting is very hard, but I love how God's Word encourages us. This page is a wonderful response to God's message to you this morning. I love it. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!