Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A New Perspective

I accompanied my youngest daughter to her apartment in the city this morning.  While she was busy with organizing, I was enjoying the view from her 17th story window.  I truly had a bird's eye view.
Buckingham Fountain is spectacular, and Navy Pier is in the background.  I processed the picture to look a little vintage, using a technique I learned in Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers class.
 This couple seemed to be trying to decide if it was safe to venture forth . . .
Officers on duty on their bikes.
It was a lovely day to spy on people from my overhead perch!  I'll have to come visit her more often!

1 comment:

  1. what a great people watching spot! i like the way you processed that top shot! and what an interesting perspective on those, um, legs walking?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!