Sunday, September 9, 2012

So much going on!

It has been an exciting time, and so I haven't blogged in a long time.  The biggest, brightest news is that last night my daughter's boyfriend proposed!  We have a wedding to plan!  Exciting stuff!  Here's the artsy engagement picture we took this afternoon:
 
I also finished a couple of bookmarks I was working on for gifts for friends.  I really like the "P", but the "J" seems way too busy.  It's a lot of fun working with the gold leaf.  And now I guess I need to continue to practice because I may be working on wedding invitations.  :-)  I'll keep you posted!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Please congratulate Robyn and her fiance for me! And if it turns into a mountain of calligraphy and you need help, call me. Just name it and it's yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congratulations.

    My husband and I designed our own invitations too. Much more personal. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!