Monday, February 17, 2014

How to survive this winter . . .

. . . one day at a time.  So the promised warming trend hasn't exactly arrived, the snow hasn't melted -- we got several more inches today.  In an effort to make lemonade from these "lemons", I tried to take a few photos of snowflakes after work today.  The light was fleeting, and nothing really turned out.  So I will post another creative project that has been occupying my time.  Watching the Olympics and coloring mandalas.  Turns out, it's a great way to spend a cold winter evening (or five!).


I printed out the patterns from online images, and then played with my colored pencils.  It's one way of adding color to these winter evenings.  How are you surviving this long winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!