Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Post Card Exchange!

Kat Sloma sponsors a post card swap every year, and this is the first year I've participated.  I'm sending five postcards to her with everything needed for her to send six postcards from other artists in the next month.  Here's my stuff, ready to go out.

 And here is the envelope I made from an old calendar page -- trying to be green and creative at the same time!


I sure hope the mailman can find my mailbox in all the snow!

There is still time to get involved!  Just click on Kat's name above, and you will find all the information!

1 comment:

  1. So thrilled I got the bird post card...love it! Beautiful work! I love that you decorated your mailing envelope, so artistic. Thanks again for participating!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!