Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coptic Journal


Here's the journal I made at my class at the Arboretum.  I decided it would be where I record all the new things happening in our backyard.  And some in the front yard -- but the focus is definitely in the back.  (I also have a journal about my vegetable gardening this year -- but that's much smaller, more artsy and less informational.

Here's my title page.  I want to find a poem or quote about backyards to put on the opposite page.

And here's my latest entry.  Between putting in plants and trying to create this journal, it's pretty much a full time job.  But a very fun and rewarding one so far.  Now if everything I bought will just stay alive . . .

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I had the patience and skill to do this kind of lettering. I admire your talent. Beautiful journal.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!