Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Calendars

One of my favorite traditions each January 1 is to get out the new calendars I have collected, open them, look ONLY at the first month/day/week and place them where they will stay for the year.  Here's the calendars for 2012:
The kitchen calendar -- Mary Engelbreit.  A few years ago we did our kitchen in "Mary" and each year one of my kids gives me a new calendar.  Her whimsical illustrations make me smile.

A daily tear-off for the top of the steps -- more "Mary"!
Right outside my studio -- Pam Johnson Brickell's gorgeous sketches from South Carolina.
Sorry -- I don't know why blogger flipped this one -- but on my desk I have a weekly calendar with illuminations from the St. John's Bible.  I had the chance to see some of the original pages from this incredible work last year, and each page inspires awe and worship.
My dollar store Italy calendar for the bedroom.  We were there a few years ago and I would love to go back.  Right now, just in memories and pictures!

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!