Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wasting time

Lately it feels like I'm spinning my wheels, attempting a lot of projects, but not really finishing anything.  Then I end up at the computer playing mindless solitaire games, and feeling frustrated with the whole process.  Last night I closed the solitaire program (I was losing anyway), and open Photoshop Elements.  I took this picture of a little bird earlier this week (not sure what kind it is, but he posed nicely) and used a background from some decorated paper I made a couple of months ago.  (Thanks to Lenore at Eat Write Create for the idea of using decorated paper as a background).  It was fun to dabble and come up with something I actually liked.  It just shows that we don't need tons of time or creative energy to create a bit of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!