Monday, April 9, 2012

Early Mother's Day

I arrived home from work on Saturday and was a little surprised to find an empty house.  Usually our household is bustling on Saturdays.  After a short while, the family (minus Robyn, who also had to work) pulled up in Jordan's pickup and surprised me with:
A beautiful redbud to plant in our yard!  We chose just the right spot, and started digging.  Skyler didn't help in the digging department at all.  We had a hard time just getting him to stay in the hole long enough to take his picture!
What a wonderful gift!  I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping in to see me today, Kate! We used to have a redbud tree at our old house and I was always in love with the front yard whenever it bloomed. They are so pretty. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!