Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Storage Solutions

I have too much stuff!  Spring cleaning in my studio has been a long process of deciding what I really need to keep and what I can part with.  And then figuring out the best way to keep the things I need handy.  I work across the street from a Habitat for Humanity ReStore, and every once in awhile I stop in there to see what has been donated.  Saturday I found the perfect little cabinet to store some of the stuff that ends up cluttering my desk. And it was only $8!  Here it is in its original state:
I like the natural wood finish, but I did have some paint left after I redid my studio last year . . . first the basic colors . . .
And then the finishing touches:
And now to begin to clear my messy desk!

I'm thrilled with my cabinet, but the desk still needs a lot of work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,

    I love what you did with your little cabinet. Very cute. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!